View Single Post
Torthlert's Avatar Torthlert
05-29-2006, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
Oh Christ, are you now telling us you identify with all this because you're an acid freak??? Wow, I'm impressed.....

Perhaps you can explain to us why the fuck aliens would be feeding somebody orange slices.....which is just as absurd as fetal spooning or Peanut's parents....

But since you've had so many of these alien encounters whilst frying your brain, I'm sure you have all the answers....
Psychedelics aren't for everyone.
If they were intended for you, you would have NEVER asked me about the oranges.
Duh...

(but) I must sympathize. LSD is lumped together with other scheduule 1 'drugs' that 'fry your brain' (you actuallly still believe that egg in the frying pan commercal?). It's too bad. Since the opposite side of the coin, seems to be the assosication that it's just some 'hippy drug' to supposidly 'expand your consciousness.' LSD is really a powerful tool that can be used for rapid inner growth.

However, I humbly accept my position, as a 'junkie' in your eyes! The coincidence opposotorum, shall hold me for the rest of my days.

Tinkle in your mouth, it's fun!
Old 05-29-2006, 09:22 AM   #612
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: It's NOT fetal spooning

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
Oh Christ, are you now telling us you identify with all this because you're an acid freak??? Wow, I'm impressed.....

Perhaps you can explain to us why the fuck aliens would be feeding somebody orange slices.....which is just as absurd as fetal spooning or Peanut's parents....

But since you've had so many of these alien encounters whilst frying your brain, I'm sure you have all the answers....
Psychedelics aren't for everyone.
If they were intended for you, you would have NEVER asked me about the oranges.
Duh...

(but) I must sympathize. LSD is lumped together with other scheduule 1 'drugs' that 'fry your brain' (you actuallly still believe that egg in the frying pan commercal?). It's too bad. Since the opposite side of the coin, seems to be the assosication that it's just some 'hippy drug' to supposidly 'expand your consciousness.' LSD is really a powerful tool that can be used for rapid inner growth.

However, I humbly accept my position, as a 'junkie' in your eyes! The coincidence opposotorum, shall hold me for the rest of my days.

Tinkle in your mouth, it's fun!