View Single Post
dontrickle
03-21-2013, 05:13 PM

I'm not sure how to take any of the comments on this topic..? I felt the shows in London & T.O. were anything but great. Don't get me wrong, I love tool. I think the rust...if you will, was very thick, for a lack of better words. It was more like they were trying to remember how they "used" to play those songs. I think Maynard nailed it when he said "I'm tired of yelling. I don't want to yell anymore". I love Tool and I will always love Tool. When the band stops being in it for the music that's when they lose me. More mistakes in the music were made in both the London show and the T.O. show.... so much so it was to the point of listening to a bad cover. If your heart is no longer in it than quit and say good night.

Last edited by dontrickle; 03-21-2013 at 05:14 PM..
Old 03-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

I'm not sure how to take any of the comments on this topic..? I felt the shows in London & T.O. were anything but great. Don't get me wrong, I love tool. I think the rust...if you will, was very thick, for a lack of better words. It was more like they were trying to remember how they "used" to play those songs. I think Maynard nailed it when he said "I'm tired of yelling. I don't want to yell anymore". I love Tool and I will always love Tool. When the band stops being in it for the music that's when they lose me. More mistakes in the music were made in both the London show and the T.O. show.... so much so it was to the point of listening to a bad cover. If your heart is no longer in it than quit and say good night.

Last edited by dontrickle; 03-21-2013 at 05:14 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote