View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #61
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 4198
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

This is a late post but to whoever might care, here is my opinion of the show. First of all I would like to say that I have missed Tool three times because tickets always sell out so fast, so I was very grateful to be there and I think the band absolutely nailed their parts and Maynard seemed to get better with each song. I have seen APC live but not Tool until now and I have to say that Maynard is just one of the greatest performers ever. I don't know what people are complaining about, it's not like they are going on stage and fuckin' up the songs. I guess people would like them to move around a little more and interact with crowd more often but the bottom line is they play well. I'm not upset with the band but I am annoyed with the crowd. It seems to me that a lot of people only know a few songs and don't really understand half the shit and then they want to talk trash. If thats how you want to be then stay home and get the hell out of my way so I can get a better seat! Let's see you get up there and pull this shit off live. With that said let me just say that I enjoyed every minute of the show and really took it all in note for note and they kicked ass like I knew they would!
OFFLINE |