View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
10-25-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
There is nothing "VIP" about being treated like children (having your phone confiscated), having your time wasted (sitting in a room for hours), and paying extra for the privilege of soda. And of course, selling 150 VIP tickets doesn't help either. A gymnasium full of VIPs!
/shrug It's just not what it was. And the phone confiscation thing started here on these forums (although I am sure if would have reached that point anyway). I liked all of my VIP counterparts that I met. Forced me to have a conversation rather than bury my nose in my phone.

Most importantly, I was front row, center. An impossible ticket to get otherwise. Got decent food and merch. I am good.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #6687
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
There is nothing "VIP" about being treated like children (having your phone confiscated), having your time wasted (sitting in a room for hours), and paying extra for the privilege of soda. And of course, selling 150 VIP tickets doesn't help either. A gymnasium full of VIPs!
/shrug It's just not what it was. And the phone confiscation thing started here on these forums (although I am sure if would have reached that point anyway). I liked all of my VIP counterparts that I met. Forced me to have a conversation rather than bury my nose in my phone.

Most importantly, I was front row, center. An impossible ticket to get otherwise. Got decent food and merch. I am good.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote