View Single Post
wide-eyed-n-wild
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM

I went to the show in Vegas, and to both Grand Prairie shows and wow, all I can say is that my soul has been stretched beyond what I thought was possible. I am completely re-inspired, and hear Tool in an entirely different light now. I find myself coming back to this forum almost daily just to vicariously get that unique feeling of awe again that seeing Tool live evokes. I haven't wanted to listen to anything besides Tool, APC and Puscifer since before the Jan 15th show until now because I just haven't found anything else that moves my soul like they do, especially Tool. There really isn't any other band out there that consciously produces sound through sacred geometry and other spiritual avenues mixed with the words and intentions that can open you up to the secrets of the Universe, but if you know of one, let me know! I really feel like so many of the fans aren't completely aware of what they are opening up to when they go see Tool though, and perhaps I'm not even fully aware of it all. I think though, for many fans its a subconscious drive; they know something is really special about these guys but haven't looked deep enough do discover the what else lies behind their amazing musical abilities. Although don't get me wrong, there definitely are those folks that totally "GET IT". Which, by the way, when you do delve deeper, man your life is changed forever, for the better. Seeing Tool 3 times in two weeks was like going to a spiritual church where my soul was healed and I bow to them for that.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #66
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Theatre

I went to the show in Vegas, and to both Grand Prairie shows and wow, all I can say is that my soul has been stretched beyond what I thought was possible. I am completely re-inspired, and hear Tool in an entirely different light now. I find myself coming back to this forum almost daily just to vicariously get that unique feeling of awe again that seeing Tool live evokes. I haven't wanted to listen to anything besides Tool, APC and Puscifer since before the Jan 15th show until now because I just haven't found anything else that moves my soul like they do, especially Tool. There really isn't any other band out there that consciously produces sound through sacred geometry and other spiritual avenues mixed with the words and intentions that can open you up to the secrets of the Universe, but if you know of one, let me know! I really feel like so many of the fans aren't completely aware of what they are opening up to when they go see Tool though, and perhaps I'm not even fully aware of it all. I think though, for many fans its a subconscious drive; they know something is really special about these guys but haven't looked deep enough do discover the what else lies behind their amazing musical abilities. Although don't get me wrong, there definitely are those folks that totally "GET IT". Which, by the way, when you do delve deeper, man your life is changed forever, for the better. Seeing Tool 3 times in two weeks was like going to a spiritual church where my soul was healed and I bow to them for that.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote