View Single Post
RoadRage7
02-03-2012, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^Yup, Looking back on it now, that was an awesome night. I could not find one damn person sitting during the entire show, I'm sure there were a few scattered about, but that place was rockin. Read some other venue's reviews talking about people sitting during the show. I'll never understand that.
I don't think I've ever been to a Tool show here that everyone wasn't standing. I've seen em a couple of times out of state and trust me, the best Tool fans are right here and they know it! Can't wait for the new album to come out and see them 3 more times during that tour! AAC, FTW Convention Center, and finally back at Verizon! Still disappointed we didn't get a new song but screw it!!! PushIt made up for it all!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #61
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^Yup, Looking back on it now, that was an awesome night. I could not find one damn person sitting during the entire show, I'm sure there were a few scattered about, but that place was rockin. Read some other venue's reviews talking about people sitting during the show. I'll never understand that.
I don't think I've ever been to a Tool show here that everyone wasn't standing. I've seen em a couple of times out of state and trust me, the best Tool fans are right here and they know it! Can't wait for the new album to come out and see them 3 more times during that tour! AAC, FTW Convention Center, and finally back at Verizon! Still disappointed we didn't get a new song but screw it!!! PushIt made up for it all!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote