View Single Post
ZantheriaN
01-31-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4007 View Post
You are the burn out!! i was at this show and it was a great performance. the setlist has a meaning and thats why it is played almost the same every time. get over yourself. pushit sounded the best its ever been performed. dont get me started on aenema, that song owns!
This set list did have meaning. Opening a show, the year your new album comes out, with Hooker w/ a penis. Screaming at you "Buy...My New Record, Send More Money!" what does that tell ya. Everyone says the guys put so much thought into every aspect of the presentation of their material, and they do, but that speaks volumes!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #58
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4007 View Post
You are the burn out!! i was at this show and it was a great performance. the setlist has a meaning and thats why it is played almost the same every time. get over yourself. pushit sounded the best its ever been performed. dont get me started on aenema, that song owns!
This set list did have meaning. Opening a show, the year your new album comes out, with Hooker w/ a penis. Screaming at you "Buy...My New Record, Send More Money!" what does that tell ya. Everyone says the guys put so much thought into every aspect of the presentation of their material, and they do, but that speaks volumes!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote