View Single Post
bigpun55
01-22-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prater View Post
Am I the only one who can't get over the fact that they haven't played Parabol/Parabola in a freaking decade. Not since 2002 on the Lataralus tour I believe. That and Pushit made my night.

Does anyone seem to notice there are so many people at these shows who only know the radio singles? Like there was some applause when Danny started Ticks, but when they switched to Sober everybody screamed bloody murder then everyone in my section at least sang along loudly. I actually heard some girl say "I wonder if they'll play Schism." I'm glad people come out and enjoy themselves but some of the deeper cuts like Pushit and Parabol/Parabola need some love too.
I hear ya. I was sittin next to a pretty hot girl and she leaned over to me during the concert and said "I hope they play Opiate." I got really ecstatic and thought about marrying this girl on the spot but then she totally revealed herself as a fraud when she asked me "what song is this?" during the middle of Schism.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prater View Post
Am I the only one who can't get over the fact that they haven't played Parabol/Parabola in a freaking decade. Not since 2002 on the Lataralus tour I believe. That and Pushit made my night.

Does anyone seem to notice there are so many people at these shows who only know the radio singles? Like there was some applause when Danny started Ticks, but when they switched to Sober everybody screamed bloody murder then everyone in my section at least sang along loudly. I actually heard some girl say "I wonder if they'll play Schism." I'm glad people come out and enjoy themselves but some of the deeper cuts like Pushit and Parabol/Parabola need some love too.
I hear ya. I was sittin next to a pretty hot girl and she leaned over to me during the concert and said "I hope they play Opiate." I got really ecstatic and thought about marrying this girl on the spot but then she totally revealed herself as a fraud when she asked me "what song is this?" during the middle of Schism.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote