View Single Post
prater
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM

Am I the only one who can't get over the fact that they haven't played Parabol/Parabola in a freaking decade. Not since 2002 on the Lataralus tour I believe. That and Pushit made my night.

Does anyone seem to notice there are so many people at these shows who only know the radio singles? Like there was some applause when Danny started Ticks, but when they switched to Sober everybody screamed bloody murder then everyone in my section at least sang along loudly. I actually heard some girl say "I wonder if they'll play Schism." I'm glad people come out and enjoy themselves but some of the deeper cuts like Pushit and Parabol/Parabola need some love too.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #42
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Am I the only one who can't get over the fact that they haven't played Parabol/Parabola in a freaking decade. Not since 2002 on the Lataralus tour I believe. That and Pushit made my night.

Does anyone seem to notice there are so many people at these shows who only know the radio singles? Like there was some applause when Danny started Ticks, but when they switched to Sober everybody screamed bloody murder then everyone in my section at least sang along loudly. I actually heard some girl say "I wonder if they'll play Schism." I'm glad people come out and enjoy themselves but some of the deeper cuts like Pushit and Parabol/Parabola need some love too.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote