View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #82
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined View Post
Just re-read your post, and then mine. I apologize for coming off strong - after rereading your initial post i see that you said "if this is true, then..." My bad. I have an issue with people accusing me or others of something that isn't 100% fact...thats just me. But I see now what you and "Shane" were getting at.

Whoa, I made a mistake. I've been humanized. (ha)

Anyway, yea, when I saw the prices for the t-shirts...i was like "FUCK THAT"...spent way too much money to be there. Didnt buy a thing from the consession stands/bars (tho, a couple drinks woulda been cool, but 10 bucks for a beer and 12 for a mixed drink just isnt my thing after ive paid so much to be there).

Ended up bying a $25 poster tho. Long time fan(atic) and have not one piece of Tool paraphernalia besides the albums.
Oh dude, it's totally cool. I'm with you all the way.

Yeah, that poster is very cool. And, speaking of Shane (hehe) I mentioned something about that hoodie after reading up in the merch thread the day before. So, being hammered as he was, he buys it for me. I wanted to seriously choke him. That shit is expensive.

On the shiny happy side of things, I met a lot of cool people that night. And, I love meeting new people so... good times.
OFFLINE |