View Single Post
amenorakumo's Avatar amenorakumo
08-24-2006, 11:49 AM

I pretty much agree with spacemonkeyadb's last post. A few nights ago I was listening to the song and it sort of clicked for me. I find the song, at the beginning, closely relates to 2001: a space odyssey; how at first we, the monkeys, were pure. Using rocks as tools they conquered their environment (shelter) and their predators (throw to stay the stranger). Survival of the fittest.

Spark becomes a flame, flame becomes a fire is like evolution; with this new "free-will" we could either light the way or warm this home we occupy, or we could throw to stay the stranger and take whatever we desire -- the latter which corresponds with Right in Two; splitting things in two and and coveting it is pretty arrogant [plenty in this holy garden].
Old 08-24-2006, 11:49 AM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Move by will alone...?

I pretty much agree with spacemonkeyadb's last post. A few nights ago I was listening to the song and it sort of clicked for me. I find the song, at the beginning, closely relates to 2001: a space odyssey; how at first we, the monkeys, were pure. Using rocks as tools they conquered their environment (shelter) and their predators (throw to stay the stranger). Survival of the fittest.

Spark becomes a flame, flame becomes a fire is like evolution; with this new "free-will" we could either light the way or warm this home we occupy, or we could throw to stay the stranger and take whatever we desire -- the latter which corresponds with Right in Two; splitting things in two and and coveting it is pretty arrogant [plenty in this holy garden].