View Single Post
Jalamanta
01-26-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomtoolfan View Post
Tool's my favorite band and I thought they were great last night. Loved the setlist.

However, did anyone think the sound at the ACC kind of sucked? Like you couldn't really make out the different notes or instruments or Maynard's voice most of the time. I had pretty good seats too, section 107, row 12. I saw them a few years ago in Montreal at the Bell Centre and it sounded way better. Anyone agree, or is it just me?
I agree, I was in 110 and wished the sound was better, mainly the vocals. I thought they actually sounded better at the Molson Amp which I didn't expect. Still, they were on point. First Tool show I didn't smoke up beforehand and actually glad I didn't. I can remember everything much more clearly now. Great show.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomtoolfan View Post
Tool's my favorite band and I thought they were great last night. Loved the setlist.

However, did anyone think the sound at the ACC kind of sucked? Like you couldn't really make out the different notes or instruments or Maynard's voice most of the time. I had pretty good seats too, section 107, row 12. I saw them a few years ago in Montreal at the Bell Centre and it sounded way better. Anyone agree, or is it just me?
I agree, I was in 110 and wished the sound was better, mainly the vocals. I thought they actually sounded better at the Molson Amp which I didn't expect. Still, they were on point. First Tool show I didn't smoke up beforehand and actually glad I didn't. I can remember everything much more clearly now. Great show.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote