View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 07:40 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/07/09 - Turku, FIN - Turku Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappineste
I really cannot understand this attitude. Have you ever been to a rock concert? These "Idiots" pushing you were the people who wanted to plunge in to the fucking experience, not to stand still and snap their fingers. I for one danced and sang as hard and loud as I possibly could. When alot of people do so, you can get pushed a bit.
I don't mind people jumping, dancing and singing (though the one guy who sang lateralus last next to my ear should learn how to sing first :) ), but there were people just pushing to annoy people in front so they could get better spot themselves. Security people didn't handle their job very well last night, nice to compare to roskilde festival, where everything worked much better.

Quote:
I doubt that anyone was there just spoil your experience.
Actually I think there were. I was maybe in the fourth or fifth row, there was this one guy who rubbed his body into mine the whole 46&2 (could have been even longer) and watched my face almost the whole time. I doubt he was hitting me, can only think he was trying to spoil my concert experience and make me leave my spot so he can get to it. Later on I saw him doing it for other guy also. There sure are lot of assholes in this world and some of them defendly were in the concert last night :)

Quote:
But all in all, a dream come true. Thanks to everyone who was there. A magical evening.
Yeah, it was :) Though no rosetta stoned, little dissapointed...
OFFLINE |