View Single Post
SMEPman
07-02-2010, 01:36 PM

It was fantastic to see Third Eye and The Patient live. The rest of the set list was just sort of a "best of" for me.

I believe Justin was doing something on his bass just prior to Lateralus that made the concrete under my feet shake and my nut sack buzz. Nice improv.

Some douche behind us puked toward the end of the show and security threw some cherry quick dry or something on it. Other than that, it was a hell of a good time.

Saw them in 2008 and liked the concert a bit better because they were touring on 10KD which, to me, made it a bit more novel. But I'll always spend the money to see them cause no one in music today can do what they can do.

Floor, row 26.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 41
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

It was fantastic to see Third Eye and The Patient live. The rest of the set list was just sort of a "best of" for me.

I believe Justin was doing something on his bass just prior to Lateralus that made the concrete under my feet shake and my nut sack buzz. Nice improv.

Some douche behind us puked toward the end of the show and security threw some cherry quick dry or something on it. Other than that, it was a hell of a good time.

Saw them in 2008 and liked the concert a bit better because they were touring on 10KD which, to me, made it a bit more novel. But I'll always spend the money to see them cause no one in music today can do what they can do.

Floor, row 26.