View Single Post
SawThatGapAgainToday's Avatar SawThatGapAgainToday
01-17-2012, 02:25 AM

Can anyone confirm for me MJK's lyrics on Hooker. I think I heard him say Volto T instead of Beastie T. If I can confirm this my head will explode, I was 3rd row center with my Volto shirt on! If anyone could help me out it would be much much appreciated.

This was my 6th show, aside from MJK's hiccups it was the best show I've seen since '96 at Roseland NYC. I missed Pushit by one night on that tour but got to hear Eulogy instead. I went thru life accepting I would never hear Pushit. My favorite song. Dream come true.

I think the posters suck, I'm not hating the artist, its just not Tool-ish. The ones from the 2009 tour were much better. IMO

Met Justin after the show having drinks at the Eye Candy bar in MB. He was so nice and took some pics with me and my friends. Best night ever!

Last edited by SawThatGapAgainToday; 01-17-2012 at 02:29 AM..
Old 01-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.15.2012 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Centre

Can anyone confirm for me MJK's lyrics on Hooker. I think I heard him say Volto T instead of Beastie T. If I can confirm this my head will explode, I was 3rd row center with my Volto shirt on! If anyone could help me out it would be much much appreciated.

This was my 6th show, aside from MJK's hiccups it was the best show I've seen since '96 at Roseland NYC. I missed Pushit by one night on that tour but got to hear Eulogy instead. I went thru life accepting I would never hear Pushit. My favorite song. Dream come true.

I think the posters suck, I'm not hating the artist, its just not Tool-ish. The ones from the 2009 tour were much better. IMO

Met Justin after the show having drinks at the Eye Candy bar in MB. He was so nice and took some pics with me and my friends. Best night ever!

Last edited by SawThatGapAgainToday; 01-17-2012 at 02:29 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote