View Single Post
Beanies's Avatar Beanies
09-08-2007, 07:38 AM

This was my second concert and the show was much better than the previous in Athens on December where then the sound was unhearable. From my place the sound was very good, except the voice, but I was on the front 2 rows.

As far for the bands mood it was the same as last time, very few differences, but they didn't show anything like that they were bored, on the contrary I believe they were enjoying it (in flood and lateralus the guys were awesome) but what Tool wants to show is the music not the band itself.
Tool ain't a band to go headbanging, is a band to hear well what they play, and Tool didn's ask something to get a feedback even though people were singing most of the times loudly

The visual effects due to the fact that was an open air concert weren't so spectacular as the others on December (in a large hall)

Last time MJK just waved and went to backstage, this time he stayed there with others throwing bottles (I catched on of them)
Danny's solo was unbelievable

Final I believe that what I've seen both times is not a concert is something that elevates your emotions and your spirit and leaves something inside you for (at least) long time
Old 09-08-2007, 07:38 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/06 - Athens, Greece - Terra Vibe

This was my second concert and the show was much better than the previous in Athens on December where then the sound was unhearable. From my place the sound was very good, except the voice, but I was on the front 2 rows.

As far for the bands mood it was the same as last time, very few differences, but they didn't show anything like that they were bored, on the contrary I believe they were enjoying it (in flood and lateralus the guys were awesome) but what Tool wants to show is the music not the band itself.
Tool ain't a band to go headbanging, is a band to hear well what they play, and Tool didn's ask something to get a feedback even though people were singing most of the times loudly

The visual effects due to the fact that was an open air concert weren't so spectacular as the others on December (in a large hall)

Last time MJK just waved and went to backstage, this time he stayed there with others throwing bottles (I catched on of them)
Danny's solo was unbelievable

Final I believe that what I've seen both times is not a concert is something that elevates your emotions and your spirit and leaves something inside you for (at least) long time
OFFLINE |