View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 03:36 PM   #64
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

great show!
the band felt much tighter than than when I saw them at the Tower theater warm-up show in philly. but the setlist was almost exactly the same. except they didn't play the Pot in philly.

the biggest dissapointment was the pit. this was my first time in the pit at a TOOL show and I'm never buying pit tickets ever again. how can you enjoy a show when you have to worry about the coked out bastards punching you in the head. I couldn't concentrate on the show at all. why would you waste the opportunity of being able to see TOOL up close, by being baked out of your mind, running aroud like a dumbass chicken with it's head cutoff. the ninja was cool though i got to shake her hand "I think it was a chic"

Can't wait to see them in camden and DC from the seats later this month and get a better view of the visuals. and hopefully a differnt setlist. flood, prison sex and wings would blow my f-ing mind.