View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #60
Introverted Extrovert

Bincount™: 6698
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog View Post
This was a great show, and I wasnt dissapointed by it. That said, I was not impressed, either. They played a custie setlist, and Maynard's little "sitting on stage" thing was pretty fucking lame, I think. How much money did we all pay to get in here? How long did we stand in line? Then he insults us, "we are such big stars you all need to clap louder for us. then we will do our "encore""

As someone else said, the theme of the night was "make a buck". They came out, played their music, and that was about it.

Perhaps I am spoiled by all the other concerts I have been to lately, but I didnt feel that Tool actually "topped" any of them.

If you still think that "tool is the greatest band ever" you really need to get out more.
Awwww sorry! Danny was probably the best of the night, eh? At least they didn't lave the stage and do that corny ass encore that way...I think they're the only band I know who don't leave the stage. For that I gotta give them props. But if it wasn't for us fans, the "greatest band ever" wouldn't even give us the pleasure of seeing them live. I loved it...from where I was sitting, I still contend it was one of the best sounding shows.
OFFLINE |