View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:49 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

lame. RIP tool. good bye. you will be missed. if i could i would wish it all away. vicariously i died inside, watching the worst display of irony, while drunk sick scuzzy slimeballs jumped around like monkeys, barking and molesting each other to the rhythm of tools most popular radio singles. "make-a-buck" seemed to be the theme of this years tour, using recycled visuals on loop, with pathetic lasers and a smoke machine at an out door venue, and locking the entire audience in with the merchandise and booze venders for an hour. at 9$ a beer i am surprised the entire audience was able to be as shit faced and falling over as it was, hopefully not remembering that the sound sucked and they would have been better off buying a $70 new pair of headphones, and just drowning themselves. i never thought i would feel dead, empty, hollow and completely hopeless after seeing tool, but you guys never fail to surprise....

if you are still not following me:
you know that feeling you get after you sleep with someone you really didn't want to sleep with, but you did because you really needed to get laid... that i feel completely gross used feeling... that's what this show did to me.
OFFLINE |