View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:24 PM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 13
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

tonights show sucked hardcore ass. I just know Vegas is going to be a million times better. Why did it suck? damn hicks standing around in the pit like statues, then when you give them a little shove, they look at you like they want to kill you. AND That weak ass sorry pit. I don't like those small circle pits, just move around a little shit. Standing still for 2 straight hours ain't that fun. I never seen so many pussies in my life. We should bring the Street Scene crowd in and show you guys how to have some fun. there was one guy that wanted to start shit with everyone, he was about 3rd row center. And a big fuck you to the idiot behind him...hey, look at me, I'm so fucking cool, I'm going to throw the devil sign 7 times for each song. I felt sorry for the guys with the 1st row reserved seats through 5th rows. They had to try and watch over the pit. I can't wait to get out of Colorado.

note to those attending future shows in this sorry ass venue, they don't even have a scanner to scan the tickets. Those douchebags just flash their light on the ticket and rip it, same for the ticketfast.

Last edited by BlueHalo; 08-31-2006 at 06:27 PM..
OFFLINE |