View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:34 PM   #63
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Bear View Post
Small note: Maynard said "Pittsburgh was louder".......he said the same damn thing in Mansfield. And why do I get the feeling he has said that else where also...

Now this isn't meant to sound bitter, but it will. This tour is only exciting for those who have never seen Tool before. The past tours kill this tour without even trying. Anyone who has seen Tool before, would probably agree, that this time around...the Tool guy's are just not really giveing a crap about it anymore.
You are exactly right Dharma!! I have been to at least 12 tool shows. This tour is only cool to non real tool fans. I went to this show and 2 other great ones last week from South Florida (I also spent a mint to see them twice at City Center in NYC and have postings on this site to prove it--unless they were taken off--which would not surprise me)..they were all the same!!! They are great, but trust me...you only need to see one show per tour. I am not like any of these other guys that think that they are going to play Hooker with a Penis, Crawl Away, or Ticks and Leetches, ( Iwas lucky enough to see that live in Florida---which Tool has never been back too.)---but how about a "Right in Two" instead of some other new song...personally , I think "Wings for Marie" sucks!!!! 10,000 days is OK and I realize it is part 2 and "Wings for Marie" is part 1...but those songs are too slow and give the whole show a definate buzzkill. Maynard plays them for his own selfish reasons--but what would you expect from him. I think he is the best in the business, but his act is getting stale!!! I truly believe this will be their last tour. They seem disinterested!!!!
My true feelings were taken off this site by the person who runs it...who must not be a tool fan , as he never wants to get any person's real feelings. Whoever films this show---at the soundboard....You are the biggest Asshole in the world!!!!!!

PS..Thank You Justin--you play a bass like no other!!!!!!!

Last edited by vicarious462; 10-08-2006 at 11:34 AM..
OFFLINE |