View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolparabols View Post
Actually this is my 6th show and ive never seen tool this animated on stage. Most of the other showes they just go out play then leave. As for this show they stoped for a little while to sit and take in the crowd. I thought this show was awesome, we were sitting about 10 rows from the middle of the stage. The sound was twice as load here then the tweeter. The bass could have been turned down maybe 5 db's because that was just way to load. Other then that awesome show, i still enjoyed mansfield better but this was awesome.
hartford's crowd was no where near as loud as the mansfield crowd, if that show was indoor arena for the rest of the tour mjk would say " mansfield was louder" especially when the entire place started banging and kicking on their chairs for like 10 minutes straiht.

TooL however must have had all their amps turned up to 11 ...... becuase i thought that the walls of the civic center were about to come down they were so loud...who wears ear plugs.....too loud.....to old....
OFFLINE |