View Single Post
Durangatang Inoculum
08-20-2019, 10:40 AM

I saw the debut of Wings in L.A. both nights and that was as spine tingly as it gets. My hands started shaking the first night when the first notes registered and the crowd figured out what was happening. Watching Maynard struggle through it was something else. It looked like he almost gave up and wanted to quit mid-song.

I've seen No Quarter and a Cold Ugly/Commando (ramones) opener too but I always wanted to see Ticks and missed out on it. I doubt they will play it again due to the screaming verses.

One thing is for sure, the setlists will finally be mixed up with the new album. Hallelujah!
Old 08-20-2019, 10:40 AM   #6314
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

I saw the debut of Wings in L.A. both nights and that was as spine tingly as it gets. My hands started shaking the first night when the first notes registered and the crowd figured out what was happening. Watching Maynard struggle through it was something else. It looked like he almost gave up and wanted to quit mid-song.

I've seen No Quarter and a Cold Ugly/Commando (ramones) opener too but I always wanted to see Ticks and missed out on it. I doubt they will play it again due to the screaming verses.

One thing is for sure, the setlists will finally be mixed up with the new album. Hallelujah!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote