View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #51
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: H. stands for.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy Gift View Post
i would like to disect the opening lines with u as a whole, instead of breaking them up.
wuts coming thru is alive
wuts holding up is a mirror
but wuts singing songs is a snake
and hes looking to turn my piss to wine
theyre both totally void of hate
but killing me just the same
the snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been
my blood before makes me open up my heart again
and i feel this coming over like a storm again, considerately

mk, now, wuts coming thru is alive - his son.
wuts holding up is a mirror - looking at his son is like looking in the mirror.
wuts singing songs is a snake, looking to turn his piss to wine - his negativity has appeared on his shoulder again, trying to get him to do his usual habit, shut in all feelings.
they are both totally void of hate, but killing him just the same - both his son (the positive influence) and the snake (the negative influence) have an agenda, but they are killing him equally, i.e. they both weigh on him equally, not 1 without the other.
the snake behind him hisses what his damage could have been - the snake is reminding him of all the bad things that have happend
his blood before him makes him open up his heart again - this is the line that ties it all together, by his blood, he means his bloodline, his son, the birth of his son has caused him to open up his heart again and forget his trust issues.
and he feels it coming over like a storm again, considerately - the feelings come rushing over him, considerately.

there u go, i think u were all trying to interpret it in too little of chunks, u need to look at the verse as a whole, instead of just deciphering 1 aspect of it.
Isn't basically the EXACT same thing I already said?