View Single Post
RoadRage7
01-21-2012, 02:57 PM

There was definitely sound issues and mistakes made but honestly I was glad to hear a different setlist with songs I've only heard in concert a couple of times. This was my 12th Tool show so I'll take a rusty Tool playing different sets over hearing the same thing every show. I'm sure the sound problems (Over amplified bass that would drown out Maynard, Adams guitar issues ALL NIGHT) will be all taken care of for tonight's show. One of the best things to see was Maynard actually getting into the music. He started showing signs of the old days!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #39
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

There was definitely sound issues and mistakes made but honestly I was glad to hear a different setlist with songs I've only heard in concert a couple of times. This was my 12th Tool show so I'll take a rusty Tool playing different sets over hearing the same thing every show. I'm sure the sound problems (Over amplified bass that would drown out Maynard, Adams guitar issues ALL NIGHT) will be all taken care of for tonight's show. One of the best things to see was Maynard actually getting into the music. He started showing signs of the old days!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote