View Single Post
joe6212
08-13-2009, 03:34 PM

This was my first Tool show even though I have been a fan for years. Words could not describe how much I enjoyed that show. For starters, I had a nice blend of tea in the parking lot that really enhanced the lights and sounds. Tweakbird I thought was absolutely terrible with the exception of the drummer. I did notice that Maynard was not very loud however there were enough positives to outweigh that. This was by far the best concert I've ever seen. I felt at home as I saw lots of other hardcore Tool fans there. I don't think I've ever seen so many people on trips in the same place ever but we all have the right idea. I think some people might have done a little much though because when Adam and Justin hit some of those high screechy notes in between songs, I saw people wiggin out and runnin out of the pit and from seats. I just embraced the fuck out of every musical note they made. Highlights of the show for me were Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned along with 46 and 2, Schism, and Aenema. I think they really rocked the shit out of Rosetta Stoned. My buddy and I traveled from Cleveland to see that show. We rocked out Tool in our rental car all the way back to the hotel and rocked out more Tool when we got in the hotel room. I won't complain about setlists at all because just about anything they play live is AMAZING!!!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #72
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

This was my first Tool show even though I have been a fan for years. Words could not describe how much I enjoyed that show. For starters, I had a nice blend of tea in the parking lot that really enhanced the lights and sounds. Tweakbird I thought was absolutely terrible with the exception of the drummer. I did notice that Maynard was not very loud however there were enough positives to outweigh that. This was by far the best concert I've ever seen. I felt at home as I saw lots of other hardcore Tool fans there. I don't think I've ever seen so many people on trips in the same place ever but we all have the right idea. I think some people might have done a little much though because when Adam and Justin hit some of those high screechy notes in between songs, I saw people wiggin out and runnin out of the pit and from seats. I just embraced the fuck out of every musical note they made. Highlights of the show for me were Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned along with 46 and 2, Schism, and Aenema. I think they really rocked the shit out of Rosetta Stoned. My buddy and I traveled from Cleveland to see that show. We rocked out Tool in our rental car all the way back to the hotel and rocked out more Tool when we got in the hotel room. I won't complain about setlists at all because just about anything they play live is AMAZING!!!!!
OFFLINE |