View Single Post
vestal
08-09-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizeekizay View Post
it was a Fiji bottle filled with pink 'juice' that tasted like ball sweat to be honest... But if it was Tool's ball sweat, I'm glad I drank it, haha.
I don't think you are alone in this. We all know the guys are cool and smart and talented and creative and great but no one is saying how HOT they all are. And Maynard has such a unique stage presence, without hardly moving at all, he blows away all these "rock stars" who dance all over the stage, looking like little girls. From a female perspective, the way Maynard moves makes me nutz! OMG! My imagination.......oh jeeezzzz......

And given how the guys around me were acting, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are more than a few of them who feel the same. He is one hot tamale! hahahaha!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizeekizay View Post
it was a Fiji bottle filled with pink 'juice' that tasted like ball sweat to be honest... But if it was Tool's ball sweat, I'm glad I drank it, haha.
I don't think you are alone in this. We all know the guys are cool and smart and talented and creative and great but no one is saying how HOT they all are. And Maynard has such a unique stage presence, without hardly moving at all, he blows away all these "rock stars" who dance all over the stage, looking like little girls. From a female perspective, the way Maynard moves makes me nutz! OMG! My imagination.......oh jeeezzzz......

And given how the guys around me were acting, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are more than a few of them who feel the same. He is one hot tamale! hahahaha!
OFFLINE |