View Single Post
chefjennkcc
08-08-2009, 10:15 PM

This was my 14th TOOL show... and although I knew exactly what the set list would be before I arrived, I still thought it was a GREAT performance.. unlike another person reported, I felt the crowd was TOTALLY stoked about their performance, and sang along with every word. I am an old school TOOL fan. No matter what they play, I will always feel like it is a privilege to be able to see them perform. They are musical geniuses and will always be my favorite. I will be living off the high from this show, and anxiously awaiting the next. Thank you TOOL for the wonderful evening....
Old 08-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #46
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 20
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

This was my 14th TOOL show... and although I knew exactly what the set list would be before I arrived, I still thought it was a GREAT performance.. unlike another person reported, I felt the crowd was TOTALLY stoked about their performance, and sang along with every word. I am an old school TOOL fan. No matter what they play, I will always feel like it is a privilege to be able to see them perform. They are musical geniuses and will always be my favorite. I will be living off the high from this show, and anxiously awaiting the next. Thank you TOOL for the wonderful evening....