View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
01-23-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanja View Post
Tucson, AZ 1/17/12

My brother and I got there just in time for this one, we literally got to our seats just as the opening licks of "Hooker With a Penis" started. My seat was in the third row directly between Danny's two bass drums, absolutely perfect.
you must have been sitting directly behind me. - Row 2 Seat 4... right next to the dude in the tie-dye who had his head down with his hand in the air for the entire show. Sorry if i annoyed the fuck out of you... i had a headfull that night. Great fucking seats though. SO GLAD we didnt have to show up 12 hours early and fight crowds to see it from there. What did you think of that intermission?! OMFG is was tripping balls at that point.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 01-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanja View Post
Tucson, AZ 1/17/12

My brother and I got there just in time for this one, we literally got to our seats just as the opening licks of "Hooker With a Penis" started. My seat was in the third row directly between Danny's two bass drums, absolutely perfect.
you must have been sitting directly behind me. - Row 2 Seat 4... right next to the dude in the tie-dye who had his head down with his hand in the air for the entire show. Sorry if i annoyed the fuck out of you... i had a headfull that night. Great fucking seats though. SO GLAD we didnt have to show up 12 hours early and fight crowds to see it from there. What did you think of that intermission?! OMFG is was tripping balls at that point.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote