View Single Post
Durangatang
01-12-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang View Post

Without hearing a bootleg yet of the show, I'm sure they teased Cold and Ugly between No Q and the Grudge. It was a quick jam of maybe 30 secs while Maynard was making his way to the stage. Maybe Adam was messing around or joking with the other guys waiting for Maynard but it was distinct. Hopefully there is some sound or video of this transition and it can be confirmed or denied.
EDIT: I listened to a bootleg video of the song and heard the ending jam. It's not Cold and Ugly but sounded a lot like it. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Maybe it is new stuff?
Old 01-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW - Jan 9th San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang View Post

Without hearing a bootleg yet of the show, I'm sure they teased Cold and Ugly between No Q and the Grudge. It was a quick jam of maybe 30 secs while Maynard was making his way to the stage. Maybe Adam was messing around or joking with the other guys waiting for Maynard but it was distinct. Hopefully there is some sound or video of this transition and it can be confirmed or denied.
EDIT: I listened to a bootleg video of the song and heard the ending jam. It's not Cold and Ugly but sounded a lot like it. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Maybe it is new stuff?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote