View Single Post
GlobalChillout85
01-21-2012, 11:14 PM

havent missed a show in 12 years..im 26 now. . i was the guy with the SHARK JAWS shirt on walking around experiencing this set-list from all ANGLEZ. . but i was balcony most of the time.. this is my 3rd time seeing them at VERIZON in TEXAS.. everyone always loves TEXAS shows- oh and cant forget the KANSAS CITY SHOWS...these are usually the best on tour..if you missed a KCMO show, shame shame , or the TEXAS show, wow!! People from PAKISTAN<EUROPE<JAPAN came to TEXAS this week to see the DOUBLE DOWN TEXAS SHoWDOWN.. this show started amazing and it kept peaking...but Hooker w. a PENIS is one my FAVS... LATERALUS and AENIMA WWOW! only seen one person rush the PIT! lol.. fastest dude i that place i promise you, he bolted straight out of the 2nd seating section, next to the dancing dredlock guy! this SET LIST was segued with emotion and TOOL JAM time.... im in upper DALLAS - ziggy out! peace and love - prying open my third eye 972 302 2272 if you wanto to jam or jam to TOOL!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

havent missed a show in 12 years..im 26 now. . i was the guy with the SHARK JAWS shirt on walking around experiencing this set-list from all ANGLEZ. . but i was balcony most of the time.. this is my 3rd time seeing them at VERIZON in TEXAS.. everyone always loves TEXAS shows- oh and cant forget the KANSAS CITY SHOWS...these are usually the best on tour..if you missed a KCMO show, shame shame , or the TEXAS show, wow!! People from PAKISTAN<EUROPE<JAPAN came to TEXAS this week to see the DOUBLE DOWN TEXAS SHoWDOWN.. this show started amazing and it kept peaking...but Hooker w. a PENIS is one my FAVS... LATERALUS and AENIMA WWOW! only seen one person rush the PIT! lol.. fastest dude i that place i promise you, he bolted straight out of the 2nd seating section, next to the dancing dredlock guy! this SET LIST was segued with emotion and TOOL JAM time.... im in upper DALLAS - ziggy out! peace and love - prying open my third eye 972 302 2272 if you wanto to jam or jam to TOOL!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote