View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 07:59 AM   #43
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

Well, I have to say that TOOL was awesome. Beside that fact that the assholes I was with made me leave during Sober so we didnt have to "wait forever on the trolly". Waaaahhhh. I was pissed, tempted to stay by myself and meet back with them downtown but they wouldnt let me. The main reason I went was to see TOOl and they ripped me away from them. I shall seek some sort of revenge in the near or distant future. Havent decided yet. Im over it though. I still smell the BO from the people around me. I wasnt near the stage so I didnt have to deal with lame asses trying to overcompensate for their small penises. But that kinda thing happens I guess when you take an amazing band and have them play for manly 14-19 yr olds. Me being damn near 30 I was grandma rocking out to 46&2. Oh well, I will try and catch the 2nd show on the 8th at Staples Center in the heart of LA. Hmmmm....not sure what crowd can be worse. But festival crows have more in their systems besides beer, funnel cakes and taquitos. To quote a guy I met on Friday down there, "I'm on so much shit right now, I dont even remember where the hell I am".

Thats hot.

Until the 8th....

"This agression will not stand, man. "
OFFLINE |