View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 08:12 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHalo
you fucking pussies need to get out of the pit if you can't hang. Stay in the back with your moms next time. Anyway, I was in the front row after Lateralus, started about 25 rows back. Great show, only downside was the setlist.
So in other words you were pushing forward causing the problem. Everyone in the 24th and up row got to get trampled by you and everyone behind you. I'm 6'5"/220, I have no problem hanging anywhere, but there were a lot of smaller, helpless, scared people who were seriously getting hurt. At one point I was having a difficult time breathing, and my head is above the crowd.

I agree some people probably shouldn't be trying to be in the front but I've been at the front of a lot of shows, rougher shows than Tool, and this was by far the worst. I now see how it's possible for people to die in those situations.

Most of the people in the front, who got trampled, had been there since before the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. (I got there at 7:30.) You fucking laggers need to stay in the back if you can't get there early.