View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-18-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
That character on the Vicarious music video is named X. X = 23rd letter in the alphabet. I am eating alphabets cereal. I've just taken my 23rd bite. In this specific mouthful there was 11 characters.

It was 9:11 when I was consuming this delicious little treat. 11 minutes, 11 letters, 23rd mouthful. As you can guess, I was watching Vicarious for the 23rd time. Is this all a coincidence?

Let me tell you that it's not. But there's one problem... this 9 that ruins my whole allegations of a divine intervention by Judith, Maynard and Tools music. M A Y N A R D = 7 letters. J U D I T H = 6 but I don't need all of those letters do I? I only need the 9th one. M A Y N A R D J U <- U.

U. Do you get it? U--You is obviously Inner_Eulogy. You tell me I have too much time on my hands. I check my watch, I do have too much time on my hands. My watch is 9 minutes ahead of the computers time.

DO YOU NOT SEE IT?
I think I'm gonna go clip my toenails now
Old 07-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #25
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: 23, synchronicity, Maynard, religion, and Judith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
That character on the Vicarious music video is named X. X = 23rd letter in the alphabet. I am eating alphabets cereal. I've just taken my 23rd bite. In this specific mouthful there was 11 characters.

It was 9:11 when I was consuming this delicious little treat. 11 minutes, 11 letters, 23rd mouthful. As you can guess, I was watching Vicarious for the 23rd time. Is this all a coincidence?

Let me tell you that it's not. But there's one problem... this 9 that ruins my whole allegations of a divine intervention by Judith, Maynard and Tools music. M A Y N A R D = 7 letters. J U D I T H = 6 but I don't need all of those letters do I? I only need the 9th one. M A Y N A R D J U <- U.

U. Do you get it? U--You is obviously Inner_Eulogy. You tell me I have too much time on my hands. I check my watch, I do have too much time on my hands. My watch is 9 minutes ahead of the computers time.

DO YOU NOT SEE IT?
I think I'm gonna go clip my toenails now