View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

This show was intense for me!!!
One complaint is the sound was too quiet & not full-enough from Sec 8, Row S, Seats 10-11ish (far to the right of the stage.) I felt as though we weren't hearing a full range of the sounds beign played. Could just be because Tweeter Ctr isn;t that great and the sound escapes out the sides... Who knows, I just wanted it to be so loud I had to scream to talk to my friend.. but we were having soft conversation and it felt like TOOL was playing farther away than they actually were. Setlist was good, same/expected. The crowd was psyched up and it was good to see upbeat people everywhere having a good time. I did make a few quips about the preppy girls accompanying their jock boyfriend who happens to like 46 & 2 cuz he listens to them on WAAF or something.. and the girl wanted to be a nice date and come dress up and party at a "rock show." Did any of the other girls notice a lot of girls that didn't seem like hardcore TOOL fans? Its hard to say that based on appearance.. but I got the feeling from a lot of the girls there and in the bathroom at one point... anyways...

I'll be seeing them next week in CT, which I'm looking forward to even more now. Esp being out of state.. it will be fun in a whole different way. I think the sound will be better, and I have floor seats so I'm excited. Tonight when by way too fast so I'm looking forward to an extra heaping helping of TOOL next week, ;)