View Single Post
rleddy3
07-14-2007, 04:33 PM

Awesome show....my 8th time seeing them

Just pissed that Danny didn't wear a Celtics T-shirt (i know they suck, but give me some Paul Pierce action)

Did anyone notice Maynard's lyrical slip on Stinkfist??

After "Elbow deep within the borderline"....he said. "it might hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to." End of the song, so it seemed weird....i could be wrong but this was the first concert i've EVER been to sans booze and some sort of other influence. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I tried to explain to a couple of young kids afte the show. It was their first time seeing Tool.

It's kinda like being a drug addict, i'm trying to get back to that first time i've seen them. It still hasn't happened yet, but i'm not saying that i'll stop trying.

THANK YOU TOOL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

I hope i'm 90 years old and still seeing you guys play.....hell even if it's in my back yard.

Peace the fuck out!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #61
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Awesome show....my 8th time seeing them

Just pissed that Danny didn't wear a Celtics T-shirt (i know they suck, but give me some Paul Pierce action)

Did anyone notice Maynard's lyrical slip on Stinkfist??

After "Elbow deep within the borderline"....he said. "it might hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to." End of the song, so it seemed weird....i could be wrong but this was the first concert i've EVER been to sans booze and some sort of other influence. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I tried to explain to a couple of young kids afte the show. It was their first time seeing Tool.

It's kinda like being a drug addict, i'm trying to get back to that first time i've seen them. It still hasn't happened yet, but i'm not saying that i'll stop trying.

THANK YOU TOOL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

I hope i'm 90 years old and still seeing you guys play.....hell even if it's in my back yard.

Peace the fuck out!!!
OFFLINE |