View Single Post
scosh24
07-13-2007, 02:54 PM

My 12th TOOl show and 5th this tour.
Sound in the back Sec. 4 had muffled vocals....I do agree with the one poster who said there were a few mix ups in the songs...there were....BUT, Holy frickin Moly!! That was the most pumped I've gotten during a TOOl show....Set list was mint and that was the reason....
The "Drum off " with Danny and Cody with Justin POUNDING 4-5 beers during it was THE sickest thing I've watched in over 300 different concerts. (seeing as the guy in front of me was getting a "beener" from his wife throughout)

I will take that show any day. It felt more "Rock n Roll"....the technical, lyrical mess ups made it that way... there was a nice "edge" to the entire show (like the "old" days) that wasn't there on my four other shows this tour. (Orpheum, Tweeter, Manchester, Hartford)

Bad Ass show at the top of my TOOL list....top two or three no doubt.

Last edited by scosh24; 07-13-2007 at 02:57 PM..
Old 07-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #54
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

My 12th TOOl show and 5th this tour.
Sound in the back Sec. 4 had muffled vocals....I do agree with the one poster who said there were a few mix ups in the songs...there were....BUT, Holy frickin Moly!! That was the most pumped I've gotten during a TOOl show....Set list was mint and that was the reason....
The "Drum off " with Danny and Cody with Justin POUNDING 4-5 beers during it was THE sickest thing I've watched in over 300 different concerts. (seeing as the guy in front of me was getting a "beener" from his wife throughout)

I will take that show any day. It felt more "Rock n Roll"....the technical, lyrical mess ups made it that way... there was a nice "edge" to the entire show (like the "old" days) that wasn't there on my four other shows this tour. (Orpheum, Tweeter, Manchester, Hartford)

Bad Ass show at the top of my TOOL list....top two or three no doubt.

Last edited by scosh24; 07-13-2007 at 02:57 PM..
OFFLINE |