View Single Post
Mattyboy25
07-13-2007, 06:26 AM

3rd TooL show in less than a year. I saw them here last September. I bought tickets for my little brother and I for his birthday. His first TooL show , my 10th. The first time I saw Tool was exactly 10 years ago, in SLC E Center. They played the extended version of Pushit. I almost died when they played it again last night. Fucking amazing. My little brother did not know what to do, he totally loved everything. We had seats in Sec 6 Row Z, but were able to move down to the soundboard.

BEST TOOL SHOW I HAVE EVER WITNESSED!!!!!

Danny Carey is like the Bionic Man. I thought his Kit was going to fucking explode last night.

What a treat to see them play Flood.

Lateralus should have been the closer, even though Vicarious rocks.

I thought it was hilarious when Maynard called everyone drunken bastards.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:26 AM   #25
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

3rd TooL show in less than a year. I saw them here last September. I bought tickets for my little brother and I for his birthday. His first TooL show , my 10th. The first time I saw Tool was exactly 10 years ago, in SLC E Center. They played the extended version of Pushit. I almost died when they played it again last night. Fucking amazing. My little brother did not know what to do, he totally loved everything. We had seats in Sec 6 Row Z, but were able to move down to the soundboard.

BEST TOOL SHOW I HAVE EVER WITNESSED!!!!!

Danny Carey is like the Bionic Man. I thought his Kit was going to fucking explode last night.

What a treat to see them play Flood.

Lateralus should have been the closer, even though Vicarious rocks.

I thought it was hilarious when Maynard called everyone drunken bastards.
OFFLINE |