Schism [extended]
Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days (Wings for Marie Pt. 2)
Lateralus
Vicarious

Tonight's show was spectacular. Even the crowd was great. Everything was quite energetic and I think the band fed off of that. Maynard didn't say anything at all except for "Good evening" and "Thank you. See you in Baton Rouge". The lights, lasers and special effects were more amazing than I thought. Maynard even seemed to enjoy himself. He didn't just stand in one spot like I've read about a lot of previous shows. However, I'm disappointed that they didn't close with "Aenima" even though "Vicarious" is a great song to close with. I think they might have been pressed for time because again, like I said, they seemed to like our crowd. I don't see why they would NOT play "Aenima". It's just that it seems incomplete without the song they've been closing with. I wish they would have taken "46 & 2" out instead. Also, what happened to "The Pot". I would much rather hear that than "Right In Two". That is my least favorite song off of the new album.

Other than that I had a great time. I just hope one day I'll get to hear "Jimmy" and "Third Eye" once and "Pushit" again live. Please make note of that Maynard.
That was the line up from the way I remember it..I had sooo hoped to hear Jimmy more than anything else..it was all great though..best concert I have seen yet.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinsHeir View Post
Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days (Wings for Marie Pt. 2)
Lateralus
Vicarious

Tonight's show was spectacular. Even the crowd was great. Everything was quite energetic and I think the band fed off of that. Maynard didn't say anything at all except for "Good evening" and "Thank you. See you in Baton Rouge". The lights, lasers and special effects were more amazing than I thought. Maynard even seemed to enjoy himself. He didn't just stand in one spot like I've read about a lot of previous shows. However, I'm disappointed that they didn't close with "Aenima" even though "Vicarious" is a great song to close with. I think they might have been pressed for time because again, like I said, they seemed to like our crowd. I don't see why they would NOT play "Aenima". It's just that it seems incomplete without the song they've been closing with. I wish they would have taken "46 & 2" out instead. Also, what happened to "The Pot". I would much rather hear that than "Right In Two". That is my least favorite song off of the new album.

Other than that I had a great time. I just hope one day I'll get to hear "Jimmy" and "Third Eye" once and "Pushit" again live. Please make note of that Maynard.
That was the line up from the way I remember it..I had sooo hoped to hear Jimmy more than anything else..it was all great though..best concert I have seen yet.
OFFLINE |