View Single Post
Seventh Circle
06-27-2007, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettomuffin View Post
SECTION 105 ROW 23

I guess the only complaint I can give were the drunken idiots behind me screaming "Maynard!!!" over and over during Wings For Marie. A message to the fellas in Row 24: Next time you wanna make asses out of yourself, do it at a bar. You spent sixty bucks for a ticket to do what? Drink and yell? Hmmmm...
I was two rows in front of you and those drunk idiots almost ruined the show for me and my wife... She wanted to knock them out... haha

It was a good show, I enjoyed the show last September more though... Better setlist last time I think, and yeah, something was off about the sound at the Xcel...
Old 06-27-2007, 04:22 AM   #11
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettomuffin View Post
SECTION 105 ROW 23

I guess the only complaint I can give were the drunken idiots behind me screaming "Maynard!!!" over and over during Wings For Marie. A message to the fellas in Row 24: Next time you wanna make asses out of yourself, do it at a bar. You spent sixty bucks for a ticket to do what? Drink and yell? Hmmmm...
I was two rows in front of you and those drunk idiots almost ruined the show for me and my wife... She wanted to knock them out... haha

It was a good show, I enjoyed the show last September more though... Better setlist last time I think, and yeah, something was off about the sound at the Xcel...
OFFLINE |