View Single Post
dirkz's Avatar dirkz
06-26-2007, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthesystemdown View Post
What u say is true, but im gonna go again regardless for better sound quality...and better crowd. Otherwise, show was amazing....i know of the complexity of tool just w reflecting on the venue i guess.
I agree, this definitely won't be my last show. I hope I can hear Maynard next time.

Crowd wasn't terrible for me, but maybe that's because I convinced myself that it would be like that on the floor. I expected some shoving, and I'll admit, I shoved back when some jackass tried to get in front of me.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:38 AM   #39
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 53
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthesystemdown View Post
What u say is true, but im gonna go again regardless for better sound quality...and better crowd. Otherwise, show was amazing....i know of the complexity of tool just w reflecting on the venue i guess.
I agree, this definitely won't be my last show. I hope I can hear Maynard next time.

Crowd wasn't terrible for me, but maybe that's because I convinced myself that it would be like that on the floor. I expected some shoving, and I'll admit, I shoved back when some jackass tried to get in front of me.