View Single Post
23 and 1
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM

Back home in South Dakota. (Where people don't throw shit on stage!) I was understandably disappointed at this show as it was my 25th birthday and as already mentioned by me, and several others, some douche decided to toss his demo onstage. The rest I suppose is history. Maynards back was to the audience blah blah blah...

I thought the Civic Centre sounded okay all in all, and the show even in spite of the CD thrower, was pretty all right. Right in Two was nice, and the band did rock it out. Long trip and I'm glad to be home safe and sound. Great fucking experience all together, and also a pretty awesome 25th birthday. See ya'll at another show.

Peace the fuck Out*
Old 06-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Back home in South Dakota. (Where people don't throw shit on stage!) I was understandably disappointed at this show as it was my 25th birthday and as already mentioned by me, and several others, some douche decided to toss his demo onstage. The rest I suppose is history. Maynards back was to the audience blah blah blah...

I thought the Civic Centre sounded okay all in all, and the show even in spite of the CD thrower, was pretty all right. Right in Two was nice, and the band did rock it out. Long trip and I'm glad to be home safe and sound. Great fucking experience all together, and also a pretty awesome 25th birthday. See ya'll at another show.

Peace the fuck Out*
OFFLINE |