View Single Post
cassout82888
06-21-2007, 01:06 AM

O.k from the begining, Melt Banana sucked... well i think the music is good but the singer brings them down. But once tool took the stage it was an unstopable force.

Jambi- Rocked!
Stinkfist- It was great until some douche bag threw a cup of beer on stage, maynard then got off his pedistal, which i didn't think his religion allowed him to do. Got it took it back and said somthin like " Why do all of you drunk assholes keep your trash...?" Threw it back and didn't sing end.
46&two- The bass sounded decent, it sounded too high and clangy at times.. But still amazing
Schism- There was a nice intro to the song. Played it amazingly with an excellent breakdown and as far as i can tell completely new visuals since their last tour.
LostKeys/RosettaStoned- Was good, the voice box maynard used sounded amazing, but when ever he didn't use the box his voice was too quiet. I know it would kill his voice but i wish i could have heard him duing the screams in this song.
RIGHT IN TWO- A f*cking 'mazing! I lost a bet due to this song but it was all good.
Tool took their break then. All sat on maynards pedistal and i swear that i saw adam pass Danny a joint.
Wings1-Was good, maynard is too nice to some assholes who decide to take pictures when he says to please not take them. So he didn't sing the last part.
Wings2-Was great the lasers were the best!
Laterlaus-The extra parts were amazing, and I'm pretty sure maynard kicked her ass in war.
Vicarious-So good, the bass solo was right on.
All in all an amazing show.
As I claw your Fucking throat away.

~Tool~
Old 06-21-2007, 01:06 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

O.k from the begining, Melt Banana sucked... well i think the music is good but the singer brings them down. But once tool took the stage it was an unstopable force.

Jambi- Rocked!
Stinkfist- It was great until some douche bag threw a cup of beer on stage, maynard then got off his pedistal, which i didn't think his religion allowed him to do. Got it took it back and said somthin like " Why do all of you drunk assholes keep your trash...?" Threw it back and didn't sing end.
46&two- The bass sounded decent, it sounded too high and clangy at times.. But still amazing
Schism- There was a nice intro to the song. Played it amazingly with an excellent breakdown and as far as i can tell completely new visuals since their last tour.
LostKeys/RosettaStoned- Was good, the voice box maynard used sounded amazing, but when ever he didn't use the box his voice was too quiet. I know it would kill his voice but i wish i could have heard him duing the screams in this song.
RIGHT IN TWO- A f*cking 'mazing! I lost a bet due to this song but it was all good.
Tool took their break then. All sat on maynards pedistal and i swear that i saw adam pass Danny a joint.
Wings1-Was good, maynard is too nice to some assholes who decide to take pictures when he says to please not take them. So he didn't sing the last part.
Wings2-Was great the lasers were the best!
Laterlaus-The extra parts were amazing, and I'm pretty sure maynard kicked her ass in war.
Vicarious-So good, the bass solo was right on.
All in all an amazing show.
As I claw your Fucking throat away.

~Tool~
OFFLINE |