View Single Post
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
05-03-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Of course, because Tool has no sense of humor and everything they do is deliberate and with impeccable seriousness.

Ever listened to Maynard's Dick, Hooker With A Penis?? Of course if you're into finding the underlying meaning behind the almighty cock then have at it.

On the other side, I know what you're saying but all I'm saying is some things Tool does is just meant at a face value without the layered hidden messages.

"lay off the acid dickhead, no puzzles here"
Didn't Bill Hicks mention "there will be dickjokes later on", when he got too far into the serious subjects? Maybe Tool does so by making dicksongs, LOL

So whenever there are sexual organs mentioned in a Tool song, there's no hidden message in it. Same goes for the whole Puscifer catalogue.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #91
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635
Re: What the hidden message is really saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Of course, because Tool has no sense of humor and everything they do is deliberate and with impeccable seriousness.

Ever listened to Maynard's Dick, Hooker With A Penis?? Of course if you're into finding the underlying meaning behind the almighty cock then have at it.

On the other side, I know what you're saying but all I'm saying is some things Tool does is just meant at a face value without the layered hidden messages.

"lay off the acid dickhead, no puzzles here"
Didn't Bill Hicks mention "there will be dickjokes later on", when he got too far into the serious subjects? Maybe Tool does so by making dicksongs, LOL

So whenever there are sexual organs mentioned in a Tool song, there's no hidden message in it. Same goes for the whole Puscifer catalogue.