View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

Well this was my first Tool show ever. I seriously punched myself in the face 10k times for not ever going to see them live before. What a schmuck I am !! Anyways the concert was incredible. I really loved the stage setup that they had. It was very mesmerizing. THe laser lights were cool also. I also have to say that Danny is the fucking man !!!!! That guy is a genius on the drums. All the songs were great with my favorite being Lateralus of course :) Haven't listen to 10k days as much as I would have liked but it still rocked. Waiting for almost an hour in the parking garage after sucked though. There were some funny ass rednecks blasting Alice in Chains in the pickemup truck and drinking beers and they were cracking me up. There were a few fights here and there and I always laugh at that shit. Tool is awesome and people need to grow the fuck up and just enjoy the show. I really wish fags like that wouldn't go to shows because the ruin this shit for others. THat is my $.02 . Hope they come around later next year and blow out some more shows. I would definitely go see them again.

P.S. Did anyone see some guy dressed up as Jesus in the parking garage ? I had to do a double take but he was there :P
OFFLINE |