Thread: Do you believe?
View Single Post
The Green Mule
07-29-2016, 08:12 PM

Interesting perspective (Vincent?) I realize the lyric has Maynard being Christ-like, I only pose the question as to whether you have such 'faith'? I personally can't fathom the thought of there being some kind of destiny without a God's presence controlling it. I paint the picture of there being a karmic force adjusting the masses, just to display how such a miracle could take place. But couldn't we all place such reverence on our mothers? I guess you have to question whether Maynard's provided enough evidence, did his mother lead him to find/guide the One?

Last edited by The Green Mule; 07-29-2016 at 08:14 PM..
Old 07-29-2016, 08:12 PM   #5
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Do you believe?

Interesting perspective (Vincent?) I realize the lyric has Maynard being Christ-like, I only pose the question as to whether you have such 'faith'? I personally can't fathom the thought of there being some kind of destiny without a God's presence controlling it. I paint the picture of there being a karmic force adjusting the masses, just to display how such a miracle could take place. But couldn't we all place such reverence on our mothers? I guess you have to question whether Maynard's provided enough evidence, did his mother lead him to find/guide the One?

Last edited by The Green Mule; 07-29-2016 at 08:14 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote