View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #158
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 177
Re: Ideal setlist

Most of you are making great set lists, but i think you're totally pissing on the new album. The set ought to be about 60% the new album and 40% old stuff. It's not the way I like it either, but the times they did the grudge, parabol/parabola, schism, lateralus, disposition/reflection/triad and some stuff from Aenima, Undertow and Opiate during one show are GONE. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose to do all of 10000 Days minus Lipan Conjuring & Viginti Tres and just added one random song off the rest of the albus, like Opiate, Sober, Aenima and Schism... It'd hurt, but that's what I'm ready for.
That being said, my "realistic" set list would be:

Vicarious
Stinkfist/Prison Sex
Jambi
46 & 2
Jerk-off/Hush/Opiate
The Pot
Schism

That's around 45 minutes.

---INTERMISSION---

Wings For Marie (Pt. 1)
10 000 Days (Pt. 2)
Sober/Intolerance/Undertow
Aenema
Lateralus
Intension
Right In Two

Around 55 minutes.

50/50 - 7 out of 14 songs are of 10 000 Days. This is the one I'd be satisfied with, being realistic and all ;)

Dunno if this turns out accurate for the show here, but I'm close to being convinced they won't do Lost Keys & Rosetta Stoned for sure. Not because I don't like them, I just don't believe they could pull off the atmosphere. Would be tough. And the conversation would have to be played, which might seem kinda lame, Dunno.

Last edited by Chuck_Of_Wah; 04-19-2006 at 02:44 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote