View Single Post
Mr_chet
07-14-2010, 10:34 AM

9 dollar beers, 45 dollar shirts, 15 dollar parking, 100 dollar bar tab, 80 dollar tix, TOOL at the Key Arena.....FUCKING PRICELESS......it was worth every penny....I took my soon to be wife (july 17th is the day) she didnt really care for TOOL until this show...Now she is takin all my shit..lol I love Danny in the Huskey uniform....we were in the 125 level so Maynard was right if front of us...Justin and Adam were spot on as well. It was only my second show but I believe it was the best....I saw them in 98 in Nampa Idaho and all the drunks beating up kids pissed them off and they walked off the stage....I loved the visuals, I just wish it would have been a longer show...I guess that is why TOOL has so many loyal fans....We keep wanting more....of course I'm no expert..so "Think for Yourself........" (I BELIVE YOU KNOW THE REST)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

9 dollar beers, 45 dollar shirts, 15 dollar parking, 100 dollar bar tab, 80 dollar tix, TOOL at the Key Arena.....FUCKING PRICELESS......it was worth every penny....I took my soon to be wife (july 17th is the day) she didnt really care for TOOL until this show...Now she is takin all my shit..lol I love Danny in the Huskey uniform....we were in the 125 level so Maynard was right if front of us...Justin and Adam were spot on as well. It was only my second show but I believe it was the best....I saw them in 98 in Nampa Idaho and all the drunks beating up kids pissed them off and they walked off the stage....I loved the visuals, I just wish it would have been a longer show...I guess that is why TOOL has so many loyal fans....We keep wanting more....of course I'm no expert..so "Think for Yourself........" (I BELIVE YOU KNOW THE REST)
OFFLINE |