View Single Post
Bendulum
07-13-2010, 12:12 PM

During Aenema, an female audience member became annoying since this woman in front of me began mimicking the lyrics with her hands
Example: "three ring circus sideshow of freaks..." she actually put three fingers up, then formed a ring-shape with her fingers, and then proceeded to finger the entire crowd while MJK went off during "fuck all you..." part of the song.. GODDAM THIS WOMAN! I tried to move, but to no avail.

Lame woman aside, what a Phenomenal show!
Opening with Leary's speech made me wonder, " Wait, does this mean Third Eye will follow? Nahh... it's just an intro". But then, we all heard that familiar guitar feedback and Danny's drums - IT WAS HAPPENING! This made me absolutely freak out since I deemed the song to never again surface at a show due to the difficulty for MJK to ever pull off again -- but he did it!

Not sure if a recording from these shows will surface, but if they do, I'll be ecstatic!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.09.2010 - Vancouver, BC @ GM Place

During Aenema, an female audience member became annoying since this woman in front of me began mimicking the lyrics with her hands
Example: "three ring circus sideshow of freaks..." she actually put three fingers up, then formed a ring-shape with her fingers, and then proceeded to finger the entire crowd while MJK went off during "fuck all you..." part of the song.. GODDAM THIS WOMAN! I tried to move, but to no avail.

Lame woman aside, what a Phenomenal show!
Opening with Leary's speech made me wonder, " Wait, does this mean Third Eye will follow? Nahh... it's just an intro". But then, we all heard that familiar guitar feedback and Danny's drums - IT WAS HAPPENING! This made me absolutely freak out since I deemed the song to never again surface at a show due to the difficulty for MJK to ever pull off again -- but he did it!

Not sure if a recording from these shows will surface, but if they do, I'll be ecstatic!
OFFLINE |