View Single Post
kaneandy
07-12-2010, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J View Post

The 6th row was a little too close, I think. Ten more rows back and more towards the middle probably would have been perfect. One thing that really pissed me off is that someone at work said they were able to go to the box office just an hour before the show started and get 13th row floor seats for original face value (about $75), without even having to pay any bullshit TicketMaster fees. Yeah, I paid over $200 through an online scalper (sorry – “broker”). How the hell does the box office still have floor tickets to a show that sold out in less than an hour?
Because they don't really sell out... They withhold certain tickets for the show date...
Old 07-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J View Post

The 6th row was a little too close, I think. Ten more rows back and more towards the middle probably would have been perfect. One thing that really pissed me off is that someone at work said they were able to go to the box office just an hour before the show started and get 13th row floor seats for original face value (about $75), without even having to pay any bullshit TicketMaster fees. Yeah, I paid over $200 through an online scalper (sorry – “broker”). How the hell does the box office still have floor tickets to a show that sold out in less than an hour?
Because they don't really sell out... They withhold certain tickets for the show date...
OFFLINE |